We are currently hiring for the following positions. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume to apply.
PRODUCTION/OFFICE ASSISTANT - PART TIME
We are seeking a Production/Office Assistant. They/he/she will work directly under our head designer to ensure our pieces are made in an efficient and high quality manner. The position will include wearing many hats including jewelry production at the bench, managing supply levels, coordinating with vendors, craftspeople, and suppliers and running errands in the LA Jewelry District. We are looking for an individual who has strong foresight, critical thinking skills, problem solving skills, and great communication skills!
- Overseeing the management of the in-house studio workflow, inventory needs, and maintenance, etc, to fulfill requirements for timely and high quality orders
- Manage quality control on all pieces coming from all production avenues
- Managing supply levels, coordinating with our various vendors, suppliers, and craftspeople
- Run errands in the LA Jewelry District
- Assist in inventory management, including raw and finished inventory
- Assist in ensuring accuracy and efficiency of production process
- Some benchwork and jewelry production-- including but not limited to cleaning castings, polishing, assembling, soldering
- Packing and Shipping Orders
- providing sales and customer service support where needed
- Availability to work 2-3 days a week, M-F, in person
- Knowledge and passion about jewelry fabrication
- Ability to work on a small team, flexible, team-oriented
- Strong communicator
- Creative and critical thinker with excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills, detail oriented
- Ability to prioritize work flow & have good time management skills
- Proficient in Google Sheets, Shopify
- Have at least 1 year experience in jewelry production
- Attention to detail and fine motor skills
- Priority will be given to those who have experience working at the jewelry bench but we are willing to train the right candidate
This is a part time position with room for growth and the potential for full time hire at a small but rapidly growing fine jewelry company. We encourage people of all genders, race, and sexual orientation to apply and pride ourselves on creating a safe, communicative work environment. The ideal candidate is available for immediate hire. Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.